Many of our clients wish for a respite from a busy day, a safe place for children to play, or maybe just a quiet spot to enjoy a glass of wine in front of the fireplace. Urban gardens offer another room, a place to commune with nature and a social gathering spot, within the city setting.
- Transform a dull, uninspiring and unproductive garden into an enjoyable extension of the home
- Constructed a low maintenance space so that time could be spent enjoying the garden rather than maintaining it
- Tactically placed the spa to maximize privacy and provide a view of the San Francisco skyline
- Chose fragrant and edible plants that create a lush garden with privacy as well as encourage birds and butterflies to frequent the garden
- Installed an entertainment patio for outdoor dining